Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family History I Am Doing It

Scraps n' Pieces has another new kit out. I just LOVE this kit and will be using it a lot more as I'm putting together my children's scrapbooks. It's called Family History I Am Doing It. It's on sale this week for $2.50 and if you purchase the cardstocks at the same time you can get them for $1 when you use the coupon SNPfamilyCardstock. First, here is a preview of the entire kit and then some layouts I did using it.


Now, Scraps n' Pieces is hosting the Use It or Lose It challenge over at Stuff To Scrap and there is a mini kit that coordinates with this kit that you can grab for free for the month of December. Also if you head to Scraps n' Pieces blog you can see some more inspiration and grab a couple of freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment