Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monkey Love & a FREEBIE

Rainamoon Scraps has a new kit out today called Monkey Love. It's just in time for Valentine's Day or just to scrap some of your little monkey. I love the pinks and browns in this kit. Here is what it looks like and it is $2.00 until Feb. 15.
Here is the layout I did and I made it into a quickpage for you to grab free for 1 week and then they will be in Rainamoon Scraps store.
*Link Expired*
Click HERE to be taken to Rainamoon Scraps blog to see some more inspiration and get some more great quickpages.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this QP! Thanks for making it a freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete