Friday, December 2, 2011

MIA

I need to apologize for totally neglecting my blog over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I have several new releases that I need to tell you about today. First up is by Scraps n' Pieces called The Reason for the Season. This kit seriously has some of the cutest nativity scene elements you will find around and some other fantastic elements to go with them. Here is a look at the entire kit, linked to the store.


Here are a couple of layouts that I did using this kit.

Do you see the cute word art on the layout above? This is from Memories by Digital Designs new word art pack called All Boy. Here is what they look like, linked to the store.


Next up is Meagan's Creations. This grungy Christmas kit is elegant and beautiful. There are so many parts to it and they can be picked up individually or in a bundle to save you $. First here is a look at just the kit, image linked to the store.


Here is a look at the entire bundle if you want it all.

.
Here is a layout that I did using one of the templates in the set.

And last but not least Becky of B2N2 Scraps has a couple of new kits out call My Boy and My Girl. Here is a look at both of those.


There are also quickpages to go along with each set or you can buy the bundle called My Child.

Here are a couple of layouts that I did with these.


No comments:

Post a Comment