Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's My Party & Clipped

I need to tell you about a couple of new kits that Meagan's Creations has recently released. The first is a HUGE collab kit with Queen Wild Scraps called It's My Party! There is a girl version and a boy version or you can get them in a bundle to save money. Here is what they both look like.

Meagan also made a boy-specific word art pack to go along with her Birthday Diva word art for the girls.

And then Lahni made some great invitation templates for you!
 
And here is a look at the whole collection!
Here is a layout that I did using the girl version


You can grab that mini by playing the Use it All challenge over at Scraps N' Pieces and I am giving away my part of the boys' kit for the Color Challenge at Stuff to Scrap!!!

Her next new release is a collab with Scrappy Cocoa called Clipped. I'm not an extreme couponer but I love the color combination of this kit and found that it can be used for more than just the couponers out there. Here is a look!
Please note that the templates are only available in the bundle at STS, you can purchase them individually at Stephanie's store, DSS.

Here is a page I did using a template from the set.


No comments:

Post a Comment