Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Kits & A FREEBIE!

I have lots of new kits to show you today.  First up is a new kit by Scraps n' Pieces. Scraps-n-Pieces had a retreat in Utah this past year.  We had those attending send us a color palette/idea for a kit to us and we would pick one and create a kit for everyone to go home with.  This is the one that we picked.  I just love the feel that the colors create.  Makes me so excited for spring.  You can get this kit for the first week for $3.00 at Scraps-n-Pieces.  You can also find it at  Stuff to Scrap.  The preview is linked to our Scraps-n-Pieces store.
2012 Kaitlin Temple12012 Kaitlin Temple2

The next kit I want to show you is a mini kit by AmyDane Designs called I {Mustache} You.
Here is the layout that I did using a a Side note template also from AmyDane Designs


And last but not least a new kit by Meagan's Creations call Free Spirit. This kit has been free on Meagan's blog all this week as part of her birthday celebration. You can grab it now in the Stuff to Scrap Store if you didn't get all the pieces. Image is linked.

Here is a layout that I did using this kit.

I made this layout into a quickpage for you.

Sorry, this is no longer available

2 comments: