Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More Catching Up!

Okay, so the month of  May was super busy for my family and I'm still trying to get caught up from all the chaos. There have been so many fun things released that I would like to show and tell you about. So let's start with some word art that was released by Memories by Digital Design called Idioms Word Art (volumes 1&2). Image linked to Scraps n' Pieces Store.

Here is the layout that I did using Playing With Cars by Scraps n' Pieces

Tammy has also released another word art set called School's Out. Perfect for this time of year with all the graduations going on. Image is linked to SNP store.
 Here is the layout that I did using Scraps n' Pieces kit High School Memories and Graduation Day.


 Meagan's Creations has also released a couple of new kits. The first being called Just Like Dad. You can purchase the pieces separate or save some money and buy the whole collection. Here is a look at the entire collection. Image linked to the STS store.

Here is the layout that I did.
 The other new kit that Meagan has released is called Fresh Air. It was a collab with Growing Pains Scrapped and is a fun outdoorsy type kit. Here is what it looks like (image linked to the STS store)

Here is a layout that I did using a Shape Up Template by Meagan
And last but not least Scraps n' Pieces released a kit called Whoo's Your Daddy. This is a fun kit that can be used for lots of different things. Image is linked to SNP store.

Here are a couple of layouts that I did using this kit.
Okay I think that is everything! I'll be back a little later with all the new things going on in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment