Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Last Frontier & A FREEBIE!

Scraps n' Pieces has a new kit out in their travel series called The Last Frontier. This one is Alaska themed...but it works well for hunting, fishing, camping and much more. The kit is on sale for 1/2 off this week at both Scraps N Pieces and My Memories.  We have all the cruise stops already on tags for you and you will love all the wild animal elements and the rustic feel of the kit. Here is a look at it.

and here is a better look at just the papers.

Our CT had fun with hunting, fishing, camping, lake and more for their layouts.  I even learned that my sister in law Andrea, spent a Summer in Alaska (learn something new every day).
Take a look at their layouts.

I also made a freebie for you too!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete