Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Calendar Templates, Autumn's Blessing & a FREEBIE!

Fit 2 Be Scrapped recently released a set of templates to make calendars. Boy do I wish that I would have had these a couple of years ago when I made a calendar for my mother in law for Christmas. These are awesome! There are lots of spaces for pictures. These templates come in a 12 x12 pack, 8.5 x 11 pack, or you can buy the bundle which has both in it. Here is what they look like (image linked to SNP store).


Here are a couple of layouts that I did. I used Summertime by Fit 2 Be Scrapped for August and Autumn's Blessing by Karen Diamond Designs for November.


Now, take a look at this beautiful kit by Karen Diamond Designs called Autumn's Blessing. I recently got to work with this kit and WOW! it has lots of fun "fallish" elements. You can check this out in the SNP Store. Image is linked.


I also made a little freebie for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment