Saturday, February 9, 2013

MSA Fresh Face

How absolutely fantabulous is this?  Meagan is this month's Fresh Face Feature at My Scrapbook Art for February!  Which also coincides with Meagan's birthday (February 18) and since she's as awesome as they come, you get the gift for her birthday!  Take a look at the deliciousness that is Captured My Heart.  
You can read all about it here.  (as well as find out how to grab this for yourself!)
I tell ya, Meagan's team has knocked it out with these pages.  Every time I see a new page, I'm just taken aback at the talent and beauty.  I know I've said it before, but it deserves to be said again.  This is one amazingly talented team.  Take a look at the stunning pages these wonderful ladies have done.
 
See what I mean?  So much talent!  I thank you for spending time with us today.
Cute siggy, right?  Yep, you guessed it...it's another bit of beautiful coming soon from Meagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment