Thursday, March 21, 2013

Monsters and Company & a FREEBIE!

Hi! Lindsay here to tell you about a fun kit that I had the opportunity to work with. It is called Monsters and Company by Joyful Expressions and is inspired by the movie Monsters Inc. I love the themed elements in this kit, but there are also plenty of non-themed elements for your scrapping pleasure. So take a look at the entire kit (image linked to SNP store).


 Here are a couple of layouts that I did. This first one I used a template by Memories by Digital Design from her recently released Princess of the Month: Cinderella set. You can find it HERE.


 This one I did for the first Template Challenge at SNP. The template was made by Wendy Tunison Designs.

 Here is a little freebie I made for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment