Saturday, July 6, 2013

I Simply Remember & FREEBIE TEMPLATE!

Scraps n' Pieces recently released this fun kit in honor of  Lori's birthday. I love the colors of this kit. You can find it at Scraps n' Pieces and also at My Memories. Images are linked.


Full kit preview attached to SNP

Paper Preview linked to My Memories.

Take a look at the fun layouts our Creative Team did with this kit.

And here is a Freebie from Tammy for you too!


Emily of Inspired by you Designs is trying her hand at designing templates. Every Friday she will have a new template up on her blog. She is so creative and I love the templates that I've worked with so far. This is the second template in her series Circle Sensations. You can find the freebie HERE. Here is the layout that I did using Circle Sensation 2.








No comments:

Post a Comment