Thursday, May 1, 2014

In My Backyard & Ode To Floral Templates

Ohhh boy do I have a WHOLE lot to tell you about today. Meagan's rereleasing 2 bundles, she's got a new template set and a whole bunch of bits in the Chick Blitz sale! Let's jump right in, shall we? First up is a new release (and part of the Chick Blitz!), In My Backyard, a fun and outdoorsy, great for your playful pages!
megsc_NSDad
megsc_imb_alpha
megsc_imb_cards
megsc_imb_Elements
megsc_imb_Papers
megsc_imb_wa
All the In My Backyard pieces and her fabulous new floraly templates, Ode To Floral, are a part of the Chick Blitz sale, so each piece is ONLY $1.
megsc_o2f_preview
And she's also re-releasing Beach Baby:
5-1_preview1
So much beachy fun, right? Can you smell the sunscreen? I can and I tell ya, after this never ending winter, I am READY for the beach!
Next up is Bucket List. Perfect for all your To Do pages, your I DID IT pages, or any fun pages you have!
5-1_preview3
Remember, all new releases (re-releases included) are 30% off through Sunday.
WHEW! I told you there was a lot! The big winners this week are:
Beth and Amy E.!!!! Thanks to everyone who entered!
I'll leave you with inspiration from Meagan's fabulous team:
5-1_preview Backyard b
5-1_preview O T F
5-1_previewBeach Baby
5-1_preview Bucket List



We hope you have a great iNSD & don't hesitate to link us up with what you create!
Kari inmybackyard

No comments:

Post a Comment