Friday, May 6, 2011

Lots of Fun Stuff!

I have a couple of fun new kits to show you. The first is one of my favorites by Scraps n' Pieces. I love it because they will custom make a kit just for you.....complete with your school mascot. Here is a look at the preview, but just remember that you get to pick the colors and your choice of gold or silver elements. I promise that you won't be disappointed!

I don't have any kids in high school but it worked well for my elementary aged kids

Scraps n' Pieces has some more layouts on their blog HERE and also a couple of freebies.

Rainamoon Scraps also has a new kit out called Rose Garden, inspired by her mother Rose. It is on sale for 30% off only at Stuff To Scrap.


I did this layout for the birthday celebration Recipe Challenge at Stuff To Scrap

And I made it into a quickpage for you


Check out Rainamoon Scraps blog to see some more layouts and snag some freebies. Also I wanted to let you know that Rainamoon Scraps is starting a Friday Freebie on her blog where she will be giving away a freebie every Friday. So make sure you check out her blog and get some fun stuff.

Stuff To Scrap is having a sale next week to celebrate their birthday. Plus there are lots of fun challenges going on in the Stuff To Scrap Forum all month long to celebrate their Birthday Month.


AmyDane Designs is hosting BINGO at Stuff to Scrap next week.  Head over to the forum to find out the details and get your card filled out so you are ready to play!


 Hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day and have fun shopping and scrapping this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [07 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete