Friday, May 13, 2011

New Kits

Man, this month  has been so busy thus far and looking to get worse in the next 2 weeks. It's really cramping my scrapping time....LOL! I have a couple of new kits to show you that have been released within this last week. The first is a fun kit by B2N2 Scraps called Home Tweet Home. I was struggling to find the perfect pictures to use with this kit and then I remembered some that I had taken when we ripped the wallpaper out of the kitchen. The things we do to make our house a "home sweet home"! The kit is on sale 25% off for the whole month of May and there is also a freebie sampler in the store to use for a challenge at Stuff To Scrap called The Use It Or Lose It Challenge. Here are the previews.


Here is my layout that I did for the challenge


This one I did for a Speed Scrap at Stuff To Scrap


The next kit I want to show you is this awesome kit by AmyDane Designs called I'm A Survivor. I've never participated in any Relay For Life events (which is what inspired this kit) but it has a few birthday elements included to make it more versatile. The kit is on sale for $2.50 this week. Don't forget to pick up the glitter sheets and FREE word art.

This one was for the Birthday Ad Challenge. The template is by Cjoy2Day Designs and the word art is by Elegant Word Art by Bethany

This one I did for a Speed Scrap. The word art is by Elegant Word Art by Bethany

Scrappin' Serenity is hosting a speed scrap Sunday evening. Take a look at the info. Hope to see you there!

Here is a look at the participation prize just for playing along.





No comments:

Post a Comment