Friday, June 24, 2011

My Daddy, My Hero & Outta Control

I have a couple of new kits to show you today. The first is by B2N2 Scraps called My Daddy, My Hero. It is perfect to scrap all those pictures of your father, or your children's father. It is on sale this week for $2.99 and there is also a set of quickpages to get some pages done quick. Here is what it looks like.



I did this layout for the Word Of The Week Challenge at Stuff To Scrap

And this layout for the Recipe Challenge at Stuff To Scrap

The next kit I want to show you is this fun kit by Meagan's Creations called Outta Control. I love these colors for my boys' layouts. It is on sale for just $2 this first week. Here is a look at the entire kit.


I did this layout for the Quote Challenge at Stuff To Scrap

If you would like to participate in some of the challenges in the Stuff To Scrap forum you can go HERE to check them all out. You can earn points toward free kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment