Sunday, June 19, 2011

Row Your Boat & Let's Celebrate!

I have a couple of new kits to show you today. The first is called Row Your Boat by AmyDane Designs. I love the colors of this kit and how versatile it is. It is on sale for $2.50 and the glitter pack is free for a limited time. Here is what the kit looks like.




I did this for the Desktop Challenge at Stuff To Scrap
And this one for the Font Challenge

And here is a little FREEBIE for you


You can find some more inspiration and some freebies from this kit HERE.

The other fun kit I want to show you is called Let's Celebrate by HD Creations. This is a cute patriotic kit filled with lots of elements for your 4th of July layouts. Both the kit and the quickpages are on sale for $2.50 this week. Here is a look at the kit and the coordinating quickpage set.

Here are a couple of layouts I did using this kit


I used a template by Scraps by Candy for this layout.

HD Creations has a freebie quickpage on her blog HERE

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete