Thursday, July 7, 2011

4 Seasons Summer

Eeeek! I'm a little late posting about this kit. Between the holiday weekend and being out of town for a couple of days it really put me behind. Scraps n' Pieces is doing a series of kits for the seasons of the year. 4 Seasons Spring kit came out during Stuff To Scraps birthday month. Part was a speed scrap participation prize and the other part was given away for free one day. If you missed it you can purchase the Spring kit in the store HERE. The next season they released is 4 Seasons Summer, which is the one I want to show you today. The color scheme isn't your typical colors for summer, but nonetheless they are beautiful together. It really makes this kit versatile as you will see with one of my layouts. It is still on sale for $2.50, but today is the last day so make sure you grab it fast!


Just to show how versatile this kit is I did this layout with some pictures that were taken during the winter. I loved the little owl element and it fit so well with these pictures.


This layout I did for the WOW challenge last week at Stuff To Scrap


Scraps n' Pieces has some links to some freebies from this kit posted on their blog HERE if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment