Friday, July 1, 2011

New Kits, A Sale, & a FREEBIE!

I have a couple of new kits to show you today. The first is by HD Creations called Game Time. I just love the primary colors of this kit and all the fun game elements. Here is a look at the entire kit.


Here are a couple of layouts I did using this kit

The other kit I want to show you is this kit by B2N2 Scraps called Stars and Stripes. You will want this kit for all the 4th of July and Canada Day pictures you will be taking. Here is a look.


Here are a couple of layouts I did using this kit. The first I did for the Desktop Challenge at Stuff to Scrap.


Now there is a sale going on over at Stuff To Scrap to get 40% off so go grab these great kits and get some scrappin' done.  Image is linked to the Stuff To Scrap Store.


Are you still with me? I have a little FREEBIE for you using pieces from Becky's new kit called Stars and Stripes.


I'll be back in a couple of days to show you the new BAK's for this month at Stuff To Scrap


No comments:

Post a Comment