Wednesday, October 5, 2011

4 Seasons Fall

Scraps n' Pieces has done Spring, Summer, and now they are releasing their Fall kit.  This beautiful palette is so reminiscent of Fall and everything about it.  I love how the colors look together and I'm sure I'll use this kit some more as I get more Fall pictures.  The kit is on sale for 1/2 off at Scraps N Pieces.  It will be on spotlight this week by the STS CT, so it is on sale at Stuff to Scrap also, and, you can also get it at My Memories for those of you who have that program and like it to be directly put into your program.
Here is a look at the beautiful kit

 Now here is a look at what I did using this beautiful kit

You can check HERE for some freebies using this kit. Don't forget the grand opening of the new Scraps n' Pieces store going on right now. Lots of fun challenges in the forum along with different sales each week. You can find all the info HERE in the forum at Scraps n' Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment