Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lots of New Kits & a FREEBIE

Okay, so I'm just warning you that this might be a long post. I have lots of new kits and products to show you and if you stick with me there might even be a FREEBIE! So first up is some new word art by Memories by Digital Design. It is entitled Mommy & Me and was inspired by my fellow CT member Dannethia. There are so many great phrases that just add so much to your pages. Here is a look at the entire pack. It will be on sale for the rest of the month at Scraps n' Pieces.

Here are a couple of layout that I did. The first using Butterfly Buddies by AmyDane Designs.

The above layout was created using It's Autumntime and It's Autumntime add on by HD Creations, which brings me to the next kit called It's Autumntime and It's Autumntime Add on.

With a Thanksgiving add on

Here is another layout I did using this kit

There is also some quickpages to get some layouts done fast.

Or if you want to get them all you can grab the bundle and save!

They are all on sale this week. The kit,Quickpages and Add-on are 30% off. Hurry on over while you can get them for a deal!!!

B2N2 Scraps has a new kit out called Simply Spooktacular.  It's a fabulously fun Halloween kit full of all things Halloween-vampire, ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, witch, candy, treat bags, cauldron, spider, bat and so much more.  You can scrap all your Halloween pictures with this kit.

I have a coordinating set of Quick Pages as well.  Both the kit and QPs will be 30% off until November 1st.  Make sure to take advantage of this sale!  You can also find this kit at Brownie Scraps.

Here is what I did with it. I created a desktop for October
I also created a layout for the quote challenge at Stuff To Scrap

And 1 more kit to show you tonight and I'll be back with some more goodies later.

Wendy my fellow CT is the mastermind behind this kit.  She wanted ivory and gray with just a splash of color.  Shabby, yet chic and sophisticated.  Well, we hope we delivered………We think the kit turned out beautifully!  Images are linked to our Scraps N Pieces store where the kit is 1/2 price for a week!  Don’t forget our kits all now include the bonus cardstock packs in them, so your checkout is easier!  You can also pick it up at My Memories or at Stuff to Scrap.

 
Okay, now on to the freebies. I have one from Simply Spooktacular and one from Sophistichic. Enjoy!



One more thing, Scraps n' Pieces is hosting a speed scrap tomorrow night. The participation prize is awesome. All the info is below!


No comments:

Post a Comment