Sunday, October 16, 2011

Carving (Autumn) Pumpkins & a FREEBIE

Pull out your Pumpkin pictures because Scraps n' Pieces has a kit for you.  They have designed a fun kit for your pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving & Jack-0-Lantern pictures.  This kit will be on sale as Scraps-n-pieces for $3.00 for one week so grab it now.  You can also find it at Stuff to Scrap and My Memories.

Previews are linked to the SNP store.
SNP_CP_Preview2

Before I show you my layouts I want to tell you about some fun word art just released by Memories by Digital Design. It coordinates perfectly with this kit!

You get 12 great word arts that will highlight any fall or pumpkin picture.


Here is some inspiration. The first two using Carving Pumpkins and Autumn Pumpkins word art.



This last layout I used Rustic Autumn by Meagan's Creations and Autumn Pumpkins word art.


For your freebie today I have a border cluster using pieces of Scraps n' Pieces new kit Carving Pumpkins.




6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great border cluster!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cluster border thank you for your generosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANX for this FREEBIE... You are doing a great work!
    HUGGGGS
    NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful border, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete