Friday, August 26, 2011

Dress Up Time , Word Art & A FREEBIE

B2N2 Scraps and Gettin' Scrappy with Britt have collaborated together to make this fun and cute dress up kit called Dress Up Time. I love that it can work for both boys and girls and has plenty of  fun dress up items. It is on sale right now so make sure you run over and grab it. Images are linked.

This kit is HUGE!  There are 25 papers and 91 elements.  Wowza!  Aren't all the hats just so much fun?  They were drawn by CT member, JJ of Giggly Polka Dots.  She does awesome work.  You should definitely check out her blog. 

Britt and Becky also put together an add on pack that includes cardstocks, glitters and worn papers.  There's also a coordinating QP set.  All of the pieces will be 35% off for one week.


I also have a little freebie cluster frame for you

If you check out Becky's blog HERE you can find links to some more freebies.

Meagan's Creations also has some new word art out today called All About Me! I just love Meagan's word art and this one is no exception. Take a look at this.


Here is a layout that I did about some of my son's favorite things. I used a template by B2N2 Scraps and the sports balls come from a kit called College Days by Scraps n' Pieces that will be released in September. The kit I used is by Meagan called Outta Control.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete