Monday, August 15, 2011

When In Rome & A Speed Scrap

I want to let you know about a new kit that Scraps n' Pieces has out called When In Rome. This kit was created for my fellow CT member Andrea who wanted an Italy inspired kit. Even if you haven't been to Italy (I haven't) it has some pretty, deep rich colors and is very versatile. It is on sale for only 3 days at Scraps n' Pieces HERE for just $3.50 (kit & cardstock) or if you would like to purchase the cardstock and kit separately you can find them HERE at Stuff To Scrap. Here is a look at the entire kit.

And just the papers

I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to work with this kit, but if you would like some see some fabulous layouts you can go to Scraps n' Pieces blog HERE to see some great inspiration.

AmyDane Designs is hosting a speed scrap tonight in the Stuff To Scrap forum. 


And take a look at this awesome participation prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment