Monday, August 8, 2011

Make A Splash & A New Store

Scraps n' Pieces brand new store is open! It is called  Scraps n' Pieces.  Be sure to check out all the fun things that they have to offer. In their new store and at My Memories they will be selling the cardstock in with the kit. They will also still be selling their products at Stuff To Scrap where the cardstock will be separate from the kit. The prices all end up to be the same it just depends on what you want. New kits will only be on sale at Scraps n' Pieces and just for 3 days only! So with that being said, I want to show you a new kit called Make A Splash. I'm still not totally caught up from being on vacation, but I just checked and this kit is still on sale at Scraps n' Pieces HERE.

I made a new desktop for the desktop challenge at Stuff To Scrap


If you go to Scraps n' Pieces blog HERE you can find some links for a few freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment