Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lots of new kits!

Wow! I can't believe how time flies. My son had his 8th birthday yesterday and we were gone the week before and I'm trying to get ready for the kids to go back to school later in the week....needless to say my scrapping time has been almost non-existent. I'm still trying to get caught up on showing you what fun new things all these designers have out. So I'm warning you now, this is a LONG post! The first kit I want to show you is called Space Cadets by AmyDane Designs. They are hosting the quickpage exchange at Stuff to Scrap this month and this is the featured kit. That means that it is on sale all month for just $2.00. Here is a look.

Plus there is also an add-on


Here are the layouts I did using this kit

I used a template by Meagan's Creations for this layout


The next kit I want to show you is called On A Safari by HD Creations. This is full of cute little animal embellishments for all those summertime zoo trips.


And if you want to get a layout done fast there is also a quickpage pack.


Here are my layouts

I used another template by Meagan's Creations for this layout

Okay and one last kit by B2N2 Scraps called Tranquil Moments. I love this one too!

There are also quickpages!


Here is what I did with this kit


This kit is still on sale at Stuff To Scrap HERE for 25% off.

One last thing, I wanted to let you know about a speed scrap going on over at Stuff To Scrap tonight. The participation prize is a $5.00 gift certificate to Ivorykeys Digital Dreams store. Here is all the info. Image is linked to the forum at Stuff To Scrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment