Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Product update from Meagan's Creations

Meagan's Creations has been busy this last month creating some fabulous goodies for you all. Let's start off with this collab with Queen Wild Scraps of some awesome templates called Throughtout The Year. Image is linked.

Here is a layout that I did using Rustic Autumn by Meagan's Creations
The next kit I would like to show you is called Childhood Games. This kit is jam packed with all sorts of game elements. I love the little hippos in this kit. There are also quickpages and word art available or you can save money and buy everything as a bundle.

Here is a layout that I did using this bundle.
Another beautiful kit that I had the opportunity to work with is called The Simple Life. This kit is also available in a bundle with quickpages and word art.
Here is a layout that I did using a template by AmyDane Designs
Check out this fun kit called Playground Play. I just love the colors of this one. This one also has some gorgeous quickpages and word art available in a bundle.
Here is a layout that I did using Meagan's Stack Me Templates

And last but not least this baking kit called Baker's Delight which is also available with quickpages and word art. All of these products are available at Gotta Pixel and Stuff To Scrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment